Sunday, July 25, 2010

mulligan.

Apparently posting my food every day isn't going so well.  It's too overwhelming.  I have been taking photos every day, but it takes too long to post them.

SO....I'm considering this last week as a mulligan.  I'm starting over tomorrow.  I'm not calculating calories or anything like that....too time consuming.  I'm just going to write my food out and post photos after my workouts and post updates on my progress.

Sound good?  

Hope so.

So far I'm still at 3 & 1/2 lbs. lost, but I also only worked out twice last week.  Hopefully this week will be better even though I'm going to be super busy.  

xo
{Lauren}

2 comments:

  1. It definitely has to be hard trying to post every day.. I totally slacked with dieting this weekend because so many fun things were happening, so I didn't weigh myself because I'm sure I now gained back the 5 lbs I lost.. oh well, it's a new week to start fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sort of want a redo too!
    but I feel weird starting over.
    I dunno. :(
    Actually, after I just typed that, I realized it's kind of silly considering it's my own challenge, to myself, and I control the rules of it...ha.
    I guess we'll see what happens!

    Have a good coming week, girl!
    Keep up your good work. :)

    ReplyDelete