Thursday, July 22, 2010

slacker.

I've been a slacker with posting my food.  Oooops.  This posting everyday thing is pretty time consuming.  I'll make it up this weekend....promise!  I've just had a really busy couple of days.

I have however been taking photos of all my food and I've done pretty well (aside from the Pad Thai I had tonight) although my busy-ness has cut into work out time.  I need to work on getting motivated for early a.m. workouts, but I already get up at such an ungodly hour that I can't even begin to fathom this going well (AKA I'd be a complete and raging queen-B).  We'll see if I get brave enough to try this next week.  Currently I'm definitely an after work kind of girl, but that may change.

Good news though.....

I've already lost 3 & 1/2 lbs.  Yay!

Ok.

That's it.

Time for bed.  

I'm seriously exhausted!

xo
{Lauren}

4 comments:

  1. i just posted all my meals and workouts on my blog... and i haven't lost a pound... pretty discouraging. i've been working out two hours every day so i'm hoping it's because i'm gaining muscle. i really should have measured myself because it's really about the inches lost. oh well.
    way to go on 3 1/2 pounds!!

    xo. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be so hard on yourself. The more you restrict the more you are going to feel bad if you don't stay specifically on plan. Plus, if you are going to "slack" about your food, at least it was something totally yum like Pad Thai

    ReplyDelete