Sunday, July 18, 2010

my goals.

Hello.


This is my new blog.  


It's dedicated to me becoming the healthiest me I can be and maybe getting even getting a hot bod along the way :).


Here are my fitness goals.....



WORKOUT PLAN:

*Do cardio for at least an hour 4x a week

*Do strength training 2x a week

*Walk on my lunch breaks on the Waterfront for 1/2 hour at least 2x a week

*Do one fun active thing every weekend (i.e. go out dancing, play frisbee golf, long board, hike, etc...)

*Stretch for 5 minutes before bed each night (hey it's better than nothing!)

*Take photos post workout!


EATING PLAN:

*Eat three well-balanced meals a day, plus snacks (around 1200 calories/day)

*Include vegetables at two meals each day

*Drink 8 glasses of water each day

*Drink only water, coffee or tea - no soda or sugary juice!

*Dessert only once a week - sweets are my absolute downfall!

*Take photos of everything I eat!


Feel free to follow along with my fitness journey both on this blog and through my Twitter @LaurensLoDown!

I'll be posting my meals and workouts later this evening.  
See you soon!

xo
{Lauren}

5 comments:

  1. yay!!!! you can do it!!!! we can help encourage eachother!!!!
    xo
    brandi
    we can share healthy recipes!!! im sure kass has a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So excited for you!
    I totally believe in you.
    You'll be getting lots of encouragement from me.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. way to go lauren!
    next time we meet up, we'll all be smaller than danielle! ;)

    xo. thanks.
    xo. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited to follow along :) I'm ridiculous and saw your twitter and thought "oh cool! she made a separate twitter account for this!" and i clicked on the link and though "oh wow! she already has so many followers!" and then realized it was indeed your one and only twitter account. haha. i'm a dummy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck sweety! *cheer cheer* Go go gooooo!

    ReplyDelete